Located on the second floor of the Curris Center, just over the bridge from the residential colleges, the Thoroughbred Room is the second largest dining venue on campus. Open for breakfast and lunch, Monday through Friday, the Thoroughbred Room is the perfect place to squeeze in a full and hearty meal before, between or after classes.
Options in the Thoroughbred Room include:
- the Bluegrass Burrito Bar
- daily hot lunch options at the Paddock
- customized salads, sandwiches and wraps at Dunker's Deli and Salad Bar
- the cook-to-order Racer Grill
- hot grab-and-go items at Thoroughbred Express
- fresh homemade pizza
- daily soups
Thoroughbred Room Hours
The Thoroughbred Room closes for University holidays in addition to Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks..
|Monday – Friday||Hours|
|Breakfast||7 – 10:30 a.m.|
|Lunch||10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.